Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, April 22, 2018

I did a VLOG today. tune in if you like wrestling

Today I participated in a video blog for the first time. It was nice. I had fun and got to pay the part of the fool. Collaborating with youtube user TYLERMCD65 I had a good conversation and some witty banter...... Our topic at hand was Wrestling, more specifically- The recent superstar shake-up in the WWE. It was a fun experiment that may breed more to come but I enjoyed myself. I even got to dawn a cowboy hat. If that's your thing check it out below!



Via Youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment