Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, March 20, 2020

Extra Extra read all about it! Mooby Manager to play Jester Jedi

The world's falling apart around us......The stock market is crash (although that can be a wonderful thing, more on that in another post), Everything is getting cancelled, the corona virus is swallowing up the world etc.....but you know WHAT  NEVER DISAPPOINTS? The Mandalorian.... NEVER. or at the very least  NEVER AS OF THIS ARTICLE has Mando or baby yoda steered us wrong. I am confident at saying also that THE MANDALORIAN has captured the hearts of the human race collectively...you can't turn a corner these days without encountering BABY YODA, and you can easily pick up on conversations when keywords like I HAVE SPOKEN or THIS IS THE WAY are muttered...... I am getting off topic. sorry. My point is though....------> Mando= awesome
So here's some news coming fresh off the presses for season 2

https://www.superherohype.com/tv/479393-rumor-rosario-dawson-may-be-ahsoka-tano-in-the-mandalorian-season-2
I'm just going to let that simmer to entice! For 'More info' continue reading!!!
(read the source article via SHH)
So I def spoiled the news already but I.DON'T.CARE
Rosario muffin fudging Dawson is about to be on the second season of THE MANDALORIAN and as if that wasn't already Glorious in and of itself, she will be playing beloved gray Jedi ASHOKA TANO!! OMG OMG OMG OMG! Fans of TCW rejoice! Snips is the best and now she will be brought to life by one of my favorite femme fatales. Originally when this story broke it was released as mere RUMOR but VARIETY maga zine has just confirmed it! I decided to wait til I got home to finish this story but that's it! unfortunately not much else..... CONFIRMED ASHOKA for mando season 2 though (yayyyyy)
I found out first through NERDIST then SUPERHEROHYPE confirmed it about 20 mins ago (at least for me lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment