Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, June 27, 2014

I < 3 Io9's Articles



I savor, relish and superbly adore Io9 as a website and it's Articles. I Promote, endorse, and support them because they are informative, entertaining and consistent with new info (in contrast to this blog as of my car crash). Today I've come across 5 articles (Don't worry I wiped them off and apologized.....if you don't get it, then don't think it through, you don't want to know) that I'd like to share with you. Originally this post was going to be about just the first article but I decided "hmph.....screw it" So you get 1 freebie article but after that you've got to click continue reading, so you can...... con--tinue reading...

#1. A collection of blueprints containing the inner workings our movie culture's favorite androids/robots. Everything from Pacific Rim and Mechagodzilla to the likes of R2-D2 and Robocop etc. (and as pictured above.... Daleks too)
Click Here to go to this Article


#2 Fact Check: Are These Horror Films Really "Based On Actual Events"?
Movies from Blair witch to A fire in the Sky are fact checked for their "based on true events" validity. On a writing note: anytime you see the words: Based on, true STORY, or True/Actual EVENTS you can assume that massive liberties have been taken for the narrative's sake. If any of these movies were really 'True' they would be called documentaries..... just saying. READ IT HERE



#3 An article about this awesome-looking movie that has evaded my Radar...
SnowPiercer: Starring Captain America Chris Evans
Read the Article and/or Watch the trailer:







#4 Could We Travel To Another Galaxy Using Hypervelocity Stars?
That's right......slingshot-ing star around black holes and $h!t



#5 Same as Snowpiercer: An article showcasing a new trailer.... this JUPITER ASCENDING
Although this trailer as far as I know is from march... im just behind I guess



No comments:

Post a Comment