Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Go back to your books, your fireplace. Plant your trees, watch them grow. If more of us valued home above gold, it would be a merrier world.

I love how powerful the themes of friendship, togetherness and love are in those stories. Sam wise's speech at the end of two towers still gets me. Or when he tells frodo something along the lines " I may not be able to carry the ring, but I can carry you"


If youve ever had a meaningful friendship. You know exactly what is said/meant/implied/and unspoken when the auctioneer asks bilbo who a certain person was and he subtly replies "he.....he was my friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment