Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Thursday, June 4, 2015

I don't usually do this but I felt compelled after reflecting on existence



Atheist Hypothetical: If god is good than that means that good is better than god. IF god is good he adheres to a moral code....Therefore morals exist without religion. If Good was God than atrocities committed in the name of religion are good. Comprehend the difference? Conclusion: You dont need to be a good person to do bad things and vice versa.

O.k I'm done soapboxing, but I'd like to share my opinion with you. Even if you don't agree. If you don't agree please think about A. Why you don't agree and B. How I could be wrong. Perspective helps us get to understanding....... even if we dont agree we can strengthen our resolve by debating and disagreeing. It's ok to grapple with thought and concept





No comments:

Post a Comment