Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, July 10, 2015

Comic-Con 2015 aNd its new trailers (as of this post)

More info flooding from Comic-con and elsewhere (as usual). Not sure where this falls under but I've been excited about this production for quite sometime. I used to love reading goosebumps in elementary school back in the 90s so that child in me is giddy with joy. People seem to be so-so about this but I personally am pumped! Jack Black, killer gnomes, the hauned mask, that dummy (don't remember his name....wait It's slappy). One criticism I've heard it that is has the that 'night at the museum' feeling but I am cool with that......anyways.......yeah More trailers just continyue (screw it im leaving the spelling error, its how it sounds anyways) reading .





The first trailer kicks off our metaphorical journey through these trailers. The second clip is hilarious, I love Patton Oswalt.



Phew.....already 9 Seasons since the reboot. I've been onboard since 09 and its still been quite the journey, the 9th to Tennant...10 being 10.....the feels..... Then the end of the Davis Era and the beginning of the rockstar, emo cut, Moffat helming, more science less whimsical Doctor Who. I still loved it, don't get me wrong. It has its qualities but I will always hold Series 1-4 to a different standard because it was a different styled show, any for many reasons. anyy'who' here's the 9 season/series trailer in all its epic 12th is awesome glory.




The walking dead is really amping up their game this season. The last season had something missing IMO but it was still a great episodic adventure. I feel like the show is returnign to its arcing narrative style again which is helpful as far as pacing goes. Was that a running jumping zombie who tackles that kid at 1:06 or what was it? It looked pretty intent if it wasn't a human. I don't know. Rick is still boss though, that doesn't seem to be changing.  



I don't know how I feel about this. Family drama + zombie apocalypse???? um............ok. But I must keep and open mind and give it a chance. It could surprise me. The trailer does have its moments and I can't help but wonder how all this will play out in the grand scheme of things. I'll be eventually they meetup with our heroes Rick and the boys.







Not a trailer AT ALL but who doesn't like some Episode 7 footage in their life.....besides imperial scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment