Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Today marks the 10th Anniversary of when I asked the love of my life, Nancy Brown, to be my girlfriend and she made the biggest mistake of her life. It's been a wild, exciting, curious, furious, magical and majestic journey so far.... With Marriage exactly 1 month Away. I couldn't think of anybody better to spend my downtime with. I love Nancy Brown! with all my heart.



Today, 10 years ago, an event happened that shook my foundations. This world that I had built for myself, in my heart and in my head, was shattered and destroyed. Replaced by something unknown. Going from heartache and an everchanging world to something tangible- the beginning of something static. Alls it took was one kiss and a few intimate evenings (no,not sex...) and I was hooked. Our chemistry was rewritten and recoded only to fit with eachother, both figuratively and literally and from that moment you become two parts of a whole. You know you meet the right person when they inspire you do great, meaningful and ambitious things. You know because you can feel it, you feel it because it is real, and it is real because it has always been. I gave my heart out to Nancy Brown in complete vulnerability and she reciprocated by doing the same, since then.......I havent felt alone in the universe, flying through space on a biological earthship. I just want the world to know that. I want people to know that there is a force which violates our natural order......it allows me to deny my genetic programming.... Love. Ive found it, cultivated it and it has grown into something far beyond comprehension and conception...... and thats not even the tip of how I feel...or maybe...just the tip tho wink emoticon
18.6. 2014 Chuck Ragan Gave my heart out live Dresden Scheune
YOUTUBE.COM
Like · Comment · 
From 2005 til now!

No comments:

Post a Comment