Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Ulitmate Debunking tool (well maybe not ultimate but it is a blanket model for sure)








The Skepdick page on FB is toooo spot on for the rational skeptic.
I saw this the other day. Now I've definitely posted Conspiracy Stuff before but I have come a long way since then. I am not saying that conspiracyies don't happen because they legitimately do, but few and far between. I mean how can the NWO keep its operations underwraps for decades when 5 professional people with the backing of a political party (I'm talking about watergate if you cant see where this is going...) can't pull of the theiving of documents in an unsecure building. IT just doesn't seem reasonable. Plausible yes, reasonable.....no. Sandy Hook is the only thing that I can cry foul on since 9/11 although I am sure that with time I'll be able to come to terms with that horrible tragedy instead of creating a narrative that jutifies and/or denies that innocent children were killed. ANYWAYS..... I am getting off topic. I came across this video that poses a very simple question for a lot of conspiracy theories and it involved rich people....... It is quite comical and applicable 



No comments:

Post a Comment