Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th be with you!

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!
It's that time of year star wars fans........ our holy day. It seems wayyyyy more people are on the bandwagon this year, probably for episode Vii, but either way....what a glorious day.
I myself Am currently in the nearing the end of my marathon. Having Just finished 'The Empire Strikes Back' I am typing this and beginning my journey to the 'Return of the Jedi.'
I am at the part where Leia is looking sexy in that slave outfit and Luke first shows up to begin the rescue efforts and to start the chain of events leading to the cheaperst death of the most overrated (but god I can't help loving the crap out of him) Character with who has the least amount of dialogue in the Star Wars universe.......my man..... BOBA FETT.
Now where was I..... oh yes....
Included in this little article in the newest update to some Star Wars buzz including an unmaksed Kylo Ren and Adam Driver as an X-wing Pilot?

Happy Star Wars Day Everybody!






Vanity Fair just released a spread about the upcoming film! The photos are below but for the full scoop click on the link.







Click logo for information on 'the first order'





Here's a little bonus to take with you......
Star Wars.... the episode Vii trailer (but as you've never seen it).
EDITED FOR 'TOP GUN' THRILLS





No comments:

Post a Comment