Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, October 6, 2013

I fell off the Wagon, now I'm back on...or something like that:

Yeah..... That's right... I'm back and it's Food related!
I stumbled across (whilst stumbling of course!) this receipt and this website and have already made a few things off the list!

My next project is to make some of these bad boys!
Are you interested?
Do you enjoy cooking?
Currently suffering the munchies (or just 'high' in general and doing some web surfing)?

Then this sounds/looks/read-with-text like it could be right up your alley!

Click here for this specific article OR click for the article's MAIN page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment