Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, October 6, 2013

I just signed the Petition to have the 'Empire State' building lit TARDIS blue to celebrate Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary (you should too)

DOCTOR WHO is a sci-fi show that has been on the air for almost 50 years. This is awesome.....
This is also why somebody has started a Petition on Change.org to have the Empire State building lit up with a shade of blue matching the Show's Time-traveling vessel: A 1960's PoliceBox (not phone booth, There IS a difference)



Now originally I read this off of GEEKOLIGIE'S website
 so I'd like to give them credit for putting 'me' in the 'know' (I just love excessive usage of --> ' <--these)

Either way... as of my my signing the petition had a little over 29,000 signatures. HURRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment