Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Zeno's Paradox, Illegal numbers and some confusing math!



I was stumbling today and I came across some information that my brain still hasn't fully wrapped its mind around. MATH!

First off, I'm bad at math..... I'm an american. When I was in gradeschool, like many kids, I didn't care about my education and I took all the tools and utilities for granted. Now I'm working on changing that because I'm working on improving that.

ANYWAYS..... Math stumbling... I came across some awesomely mind-blowing videos from a youtube channel 'Numberphile"

So here's to you numberpile!


More videos contained within!










GOOD WILL HUNTING:


No comments:

Post a Comment