Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Awesome Sauce: Guy tries many many internet life hacks so you don't have to!

Youtube User Mental_floss has come out with a few videos testing many, many life hacks out for all of us (some of which have even been featured here.... I'm looking at you applesauce spoon lid)
and as an added bonus if you continue reading there is a follow up video! That's actually the one that led me to the first one. I watched it in reverse order......like the first time I saw The Star Wars Trilogy.
anyways enjoy!



I couldn't stop there either




No comments:

Post a Comment