Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

No Necessarily a MEME Round-up (but these makes me laugh still)...[ ALSO... post 200!!! (I didn't even notice, this was added post-post) ]

(so true by the way...... Especially with 'Fight Club')

So I'm not posting a MEME round-up per se but the theme, nontheless, is very similar. Funny pictures, hilarious captions and/or thought provoking stupidity ensue! Continue reading for some chuckles....



(I think kids refer to this as "Real-Talk" in today's 'slang terminology'....)


(Top: Captain America keeping it real. Bottom: Deadpool keeping it real)

(I had to put this in....[side note: "That's what" -She] <--subtle comedy)

(This is the only appropriate follow up to the previous picture. Simply because of the face)

(Cue Metallica's 'Sad but true')


(Just a political reminder...)


(and another.....)


(Last one.....)


(O.K. I fibbed....this is the last one.... but I did it for MR. T so does that make it acceptable?)








No comments:

Post a Comment