Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D to return (as if you didn't expect this one....)

Again.... doing my daily perusing of movie/entertainment updates/news/information/what-ever-you-call-it I came across yet another interesting tid-bit that I'd like to share (I've had a lot of freetime today... it is X-mas EVE after all so NO WORK TODAY! woohoo) and it comes in the snowy christmas form of pretty much nothing!

Now since I did such a good job building up the anticipation I will continue.
ABC and Marvel have released a little teaser image to remind us that January 7th you can watch the 11th episode of the first season of this witty little drama from Joss Whedon (see how I shamelessly plugged it as well....BOOYA!)

Continue Reading for the teaser image and such



Officially titled "The Magical Place," the episode's description reads as follows:
"Coulson uncovers vital information about the mystery of his death, but, with Centipede out for blood, this knowledge may come at the cost of one of the team."
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8 P.M. on ABC.


typically I dislike teaser-esque crap like this but for once I'm excited. I am actually anticipating the series' return and now that I'm all caught up I can follow the episodes in their weekly progression (double bonus woot woot)

No comments:

Post a Comment