Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Thursday, December 5, 2013

I just read a F$^ked up article (JK): Grisly Remains Of 15 Hobbits Discovered In Peter Jackson’s Attic

so guys... I came across an atrocity just now (just kidding....but go on....), right at this moment... Well maybe like 10 minutes ago by the time I get to typing a pluggin this article... But pretend: Right at this moment I happen-stanced a disturbing article:

Grisly Remains Of 15 Hobbits Discovered In Peter Jackson’s Attic

Continue reading for the full horror-story




Peter Jackson (picture above and right) has been taken into police custody after the grisly remains of
15 hobbits were discovered in his house... I don't know when... I don't know where (well actually I do...his house) and I don't know what I'll do! (except laugh because the onion does a great job making convincing bullshit allllllll day long)



LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF BY CLICKING HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment