Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Why is Tom Cruise becoming my new favorite Sci-Fi Actor: Another great Tom Cruise movie (potentially)- Edge of Tomorrow trailer

So Tom Cruise is making a comeback since his scientologist being crazy/meltdown a WHIIIIIIIIIIILE back. He's divorced Katie Holmes (not his choice believe me......see the 'crazy' thing again) and started hitting the films with intensity....



 Oblivion came out..... it blew my mind and reminded me of how small I am in the grand scheme of things. It was refreshing, and it was admirable. The movie succeeded (in my opinion at least) in what it set out to do: make your think and also blow your mind with the visuals (see Tron: Legacy if you liked this movie)
Continue Reading for the Trailer


But now We have this:




Nuff said...... It looks intriguing to say the least. (Don't forget Elysium...since we are talking about awesome science fiction)

No comments:

Post a Comment