Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Indie support: Local love to a funny short-film

There is this guy (Paris.... he's the balding, big gutted cop with the mustache) that comes into my work who I found out recently has a little production company and he told me about this short film a month or two ago. I finally got around to watching it and it is pretty spot on. The acting is good, the production value is good and the comedy is good. I laughed a few times. Good work guys!

and... in lou of that here's a little shameless self promotion for me:

and part 2:



(Also I got a bad joke twitter: https://twitter.com/thatBDsgriller)

No comments:

Post a Comment