Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's February: Time for a meme Round-up (a super-ultra-omega round-up with 1000% more memes)

HUZZAH! I love doing these. If I could I'd make a majority of my posts meme Round-ups, but that would get redundant and tedious very quickly (like when I have to spell check after every post because my fingers have keybaord dyslexia.... look at keyboard, I'll just leave that one alone). So I hold off and wait, silently, patiently, dark knightingly (yup that just happened).

Without further ado:


More when you click continue!


It's so good it's sexist!


not really a meme, just troof



I still haven't beaten Ocarina of Time completely but this much I know!


Sad but true? Should I laugh..... F- YES


this one might already've been in the mix before and I don't feel like checking
so.... there you have it (possibly again)


The 'BEETUS' 




Oldie but goodie




'nuff said


political meme (opinionsarelikeA-holes)


politics and memes.....who needs political cartoons anymore?


I think this is the last one.... who knows



nope.... one more


back to the shenanigans




Ok screw it... political memes are a GO! no limitations but the ones I impose on myself


cracks me up 24/7









'Real talk' as those kids these days say



I'll disperse these to come off less preachy






I love those pesky friggin' cats tho....









LULz alll dayyy lonnnnnng


GET EM' Wolf-pack!







The best part is that I still have quite a bit moooooooore and no matter how many I post today
that doesn't even count the ones I've bookmarked in the last 2 weeks. These are all just from my timelines recently on facebook. I've got this stuff stockpiled like cold war nukes baby...








Something not right.....?










No comments:

Post a Comment