Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Geekologie ALREADY DID THIS ARTICLE so I won't bother to piggu-back its popularity or pretend I found it from some obscure location that isn't real(like on the clothes of an 'ebola' victim......ZING) but I do want to maximize the Sharingness of this information and I also want to bring attention to the fact that I just made up sharingness...Oh god

Either Way- here's a jist of the article:

Because what is work if not a place to spend as little time as possible doing what you're being paid to do, this is the Internet Arcade a website that allows you to play emulated versions of over 900 classic arcade games in-browser. Like, not knock-offs like a lot of in-browser games, but the actual original ROMs. Press 5 to feed the machine quarters, 1 or 2 to pick the number of players, and Ctrl/Alt/space for most buttons. You can also plug in a controller if you've got one. I can't tell you how much time I've spent today playing different games and reminiscing about my youth, but definitely more than enough to get fired if IT is monitoring my web usage. *phone ringing* Hello? YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE.
Thanks to Suni and BootyClapClap (nice! I wish I could do that), who I suspect will both easily log over 10 hours of gameplay at work this week.

And then there is:

Which has a F$&K ton more games to add to that......
I am however going to be a bastard though and bait some clicks..... ::SAYING IT IN A BUGSY/30's gangster tone::
MYEAH SEE......IF YA WANNA GET YA FREE GAMES SEE, YA GO THROUGH ME NOW SEE. I'M MICKY 2-GUNS AND I RUN THINGS
(Continue) Reading for links

GAME=OLDIES Website

No comments:

Post a Comment