Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

and I DECREE........THere sHALL be a Meme Round-up!: Really I just needed the excuse for one

Well guys and gals...... I'm back down to one job so article are about to start happening again... HERE TO KICK OFF THIS MOMENTOUS OCcASSION IS.... ME--me Round up! (huzzah)


























I got bored at work and decided to make a MARVEL TIMELINE. Secret Wars until Present-day 616. I made this to the best of my (inaccurate and cosmic secluded) abilities.... Somethings are wrong, out of place or just 'missing' WARNING: I know this, calm down internet













































No comments:

Post a Comment