Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, November 7, 2014

Key and Peele is my Sh------------------------------------------------------------------------------------t

I <3 Key and Peele. I think they're smart and funny and their comedy is very well written and fluid. If there ever was a show that could come close to being as funny as Chapelle's Show this would be it. Key and Peele have been cracking jokes for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time and I've only been put onto them in the last year of two. Anyways....... Today before my 2nd job started I decided to do some relaxing by watching internet stuff. I forgot about a lot of these skits and the Liam Neeson ones are just the best. Enjoy!


Wayyyyyy more clips ahead....








































No comments:

Post a Comment