Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Here's something I am thankful for: People who have a keen sense of humor and are dapper with photoshop

I love Star Wars, we know this.... I love History, we may not know this.... I love comedy and humor, hopefully we know this..... I love when the three are blended in a clever and artistic fashion.... MY memory is a but fuzzy on WWII, you know.....considering I wasn't even born.....moreover, by dad wasn't even a gleam in his daddy's eye. But anyways...... Some Genius has decided to use their photoshop expertise and give the world a little gift, and I laughed....and was amazed with wonder



(Side note: for another hilarious and captivating Star Wars photo gallery.... CLICK HERE)


"He's no good to me dead"


It took me a second to see this one..... Dengar be creepin


Is this how we won WWII?


This is a good portion of the photo-series but still....... Credit where its due- Here's the original article's link so you can explore, peruse and laugh all at the convenience of your fingertips






No comments:

Post a Comment