Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

EMGA (It's suppose to say MEGA but I'm leaving it) ARTICLE



I've had a littel bit to drink..... as evidenced by my drastic increase in spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors..... I apologize.... well kind of.....
You see... I am sorry... but..... I have been shoveling snow aggressively alllllll week long (working for my apartment complex entails perks such as that) so I am self medicating with the cheapest and most effective muscle relaxer and anti-inflammatory there is...... Alcohol*
(*not a fact AT ALL)


I feel like I am geting WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
off topic.....
Anyways..... the Article..... um yes.....
Well as you can tell my posting lately has been sporadic at best..... so needless to say I have come across (ewwww) and bookmarked ALOT of things that are nifty..... so this is your typical MEGA POST!

Split into 2 parts because there is a crap ton of crap..... sheesh...... me explainging this and going on and on and also meandering about pointless nonesense is almost article in itself..... I wonder when the effects of my dribking will become more drastic.... oh wait..... already in the course of this....
between intoxication and this crappy $10 walmart keyboard lol

CLICK CONTINUE TO FINALLY GET TO THINGS THAT AREN'T POINTLESS
(or are at least intended to NOT TO be)






#1. Pointless but cool: LIGHT-UP 'Critical Hit' Dice via Geekologie article
I'd be lying if I said "I didn't seriously consider buying these."
I got a wedding to save up for..... so these dice can WAIT!
(Still.....they ARE pretty cool)



#2. A Scientist Found This Hidden In The Bottom Of The Ocean. And It’s The Stuff Of Science Fiction.

"Underwater archeologist Frank Goddio has dedicated his entire life to searching for remnants of lost civilizations from the past. But even he wasn’t expecting what he found deep below the ocean’s surface in the Abu Qir Bay, on the coast of Egypt. 
No, it’s not the lost city of Atlantis… but it’s close enough. Deep beneath the surface of the Mediterranean Sea, he has found the sunken Egytian city of Thonis-Heracleion, which has long been forgotten by time."
A wonderful gallery of reclaimed history...... marvelous...... for real..... all jokes aside.





#3. EVERY X-man..............EVER!!!!?@#$%!


"It’s eleven and a half minutes long, but afterwards you’ll know who every single X-Man is and won’t have to ask your friend who that weird Slimer-looking guy is because apparently that weird Slimer-looking guy is Doop. And now you know." -IGN




#4. Marvel's DareDevil's teaser trailer..... so badass it gets its own number





#5. RANDOM ARTICLE FROM IO9 About types of naps and how to be effective with that Sh&t




BREAKTIME========================================PLAYTIME========
O.k.
BREAKTIME OVER!!!




#5. Doomsday Clock moves two minutes closer to midnight

.....more on that, if you actually care!


#6 Right in the Feelz-- Teen with Autism meets his Idol: Bill Nye the Science Guy 

15-year-old Michael de Groot's dream came true: he got to meet his idol, Bill Nye the Science Guy. Michael, who has autism, told WRIC he has always been interested in science and experimenting, and even set up his own laboratory in his room at home. Michael and his parents met Nye in Washington D.C. in December, where Michael presented a design he drew for Bill Nye's future lab — "The Nye Laboratory." 
"My dream is to work with Bill Nye one day in Pasadena, California when I'm older," the teen told WRIC.
...... Now that's just beautiful. Period. Click the link to watch the video


...psh... I don't know if its true, but I am more-than willing to try.. hahahaha





Do yourself a FAVOR... PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE...The bow tricks and skill shots are reason enough. Plus you get a little history lesson as well!





=====================================================================



AWESOME SUPERBOWL SPOT






===============================================




#9. Here you go:
Ya gotta love the random and awesome article comin' outta the woodwork over there at IFLS.com (or facebook... or whatvever platform it is currently on) and even if you don't.... well.... at least you're in the loop about the stuff you hate. Today I came across this nice little read... talk about a living fossil, and you thought your parents or grandparetnts were old!


#10. 

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis Exposes



I don't typically seek out religion based articles. It is not that I don't respect them, because I do, but I just think theyre nonsense in general. I respect somebodies faith but I will tell them flatout how I think Theism is stupid.....and I hope they defend their beliefs about criticize the limited thinking of atheism ... ANYWHO.... soapboxing aside...... this is an interesting read especially in youre catholic.





TED 2 Teaser..... also a superbowl spot




No comments:

Post a Comment