Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, May 23, 2014

IMPORTANT NEWS (at least in my world)

Last night my best buddy Derek proposed to his girlfriend Dana and SHE SAID YES! I cannot, at least in words, express how excited I am about this. Here is a decent comparison though:
If them getting engaged was the N-64 and Nathan and I were the kid than that is about it. Either way it is wonderful news because they are adorable together. Like two puzzle pieces or spaghetti and meatballs...... maybe lamb and tunafish? (big daddy reference anybody?)
I wish them a lifetime of happiness and a long and fruitful experience. HUZZAH TO THEM I SAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment