Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

This just in: Channing Tatum to kinetically charge his next striptease

When Ben Affleck was cast as Batman, I became nervous. When Jesse Eisenberg was cast a Lex Luther, I was strangely O.k. with it (what? I can see him playing a young lex). But the news that came out of left field, a month ago as a rumor, has now become reality..... CHANNING TATUM IS GAMBIT

I confirmation came at a totally random time too. I mean I was just perusing the articles on my normal news sites (SHH, IWS, Geekologie) and 1st I come across the unveiled new BATMOBILE (with surprise bonus -Affleck-finally-suiting-up-action..... More on that later BTW)  which looks really amazing then I see the above picture and I'm taken aghast.

I still don't know how I feel about this one..... On one hand I like Channing Tatum's work and I think he could pull it off...... Then on the other hand I'm thinking this is Topher Grace as Venom but backwards, this was casting Heath Ledger as the joker (although I am proudly wrong about that one.... I will admit) this is like making Sandman float away in a cloud of forgiveness.

Here's what SuperHeroHypes's Article had to say (by the way you can click that link.....in case you didn't know):

Following the reveal this morning that Channing Tatum will play the X-Men character Gambit, The Hollywood Reporter has learned that he will in fact debut in 2016's X-Men: Apocalypse right before appearing in his own solo spin-off film.
Though no writer or director have been attached to the project, it's possible that "Gambit" could be the "Untitled FOX Marvel Movie" which is currently set for release on July 18, 2018. Check back for more information on the project as we learn it. What do you think of Tatum's casting as Gambit?

No comments:

Post a Comment