Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, May 23, 2014

Just saw X-men: Dofp........ and very much enjoyed it


Nancy, Nathan and I just got back from seeing X-men: Days of future past......my god...... AWESOME. First off, I'd like to point out that I'm currently eating my words about Quicksilver, yeah he looks like something out of a sisco music video but damn is his part in the movie the coolest. Magneto... Tragic Hero. Charles Xavier.... Hero on a path of self-pity (after the events of X-men First class). It is gritty too, in the bleak future the X-men get killed off one by one in gruesome fashions. I'm not going to give anything away EXCEPT this: Banshee, Pixie (or Angel.....psh its not angel), Azazel, and Emma Frost were all killed between First Class and Days of future past. Mystique found out that they had been captured and tortured because of their unique abilities. That's horrible......and they got mugshots of their autopsys.....morbid. All in all I'd say DofP is the best if not second best X-men movie (hands down). If you do go and see the movie ask yourself this question: Is the person in the opening scene an alternate timeline Cable?

One thing though..... Just like it was cheesy when they put the 'juggernaut bitch' gag into X-3 I lost my sH!t and cracked up uncontrollably when Mystique (and I'm sure they didn't do this on purpose) was getting mind controlled by Xavier and she utters "Get outta my head charles"


No comments:

Post a Comment