Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Marvel Cinematic Universe Timeline (made Easy...now with Pictures)

Ever since the beginning of phase one (i'm talking....post Iron Man 2 specifically.....when the universe idea was just being booted..) people have been trying to keep the chronology in order as far as cannon/history/lore of the movies go. I've seen pages, and text pages and even some charts/graphs with images and easte-eggs and what not, but today I came across a website that had a pretty sweet and tangible graphic that explains about the MCU (aka....marvel cinematic universe) up until the present.

THIS IS NOT THE IMAGE!!!!!!
I just want to stress this enough. The above image IS NOT what I am talking about. For some reason I can't link the images on this blog so you've got to visit THIS PAGE HERE to actually view what I am talking about.

ENJOY (and you're welcome......btw THANKS internet for making a concise and detailed infographic)

No comments:

Post a Comment