Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's that Picture I was talking about

Man..... I'm on a posting rampage. First I go MIA (Sorry again you 3 people who read this) for a month then I come back (out of the blue I might add) and now I'm on my 3rd post in less than 2 hrs. NICE!

Now I am here to type to you (because I cannot speak of 'talk' in the written medium.... having a 'chat' seemed out of place. Sorry for the initial confusion) about a serious topic. YESTERDAY THE BAT MOBILE WAS TEASED!!! OMG OMG OMG.... Look at that drap. I mean c'mon! I'm dying to know if that is Canvas or maybe a material with a super high thread count..... PSYCHE! That Batmobile under it is looking PRIT-TEA fine there if I do say so myself (which I was literally doing). If you continue reading this delightful spoiler get's even more intense! Complete with an unveiling and a surprise addition of one Affleckedly-Caped-Crusader (but shhhhhh.... that part is a BIGGG surprise)

One thing that has been mentioned/pointed-out is that in the lower left corner(ish region) is what resembles a face/mask/possible joker thing/probably nothing or misdirection. I can't find a picture anymore of the mask circled and am too lazy to do one myself but if you look you'll find it. Just look at the picture below this text and follow batman's fart trail into the Joker's mouth!

Different Version

DOUBLE BONUS!
found this in the comment section of the batman article. The user posted this too:


In related DC news. I was able to capture a shot of The Flash running with the special effects. What do you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment