Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Saweeeeeeeet: Days of Future Past to cream jeans (or something like that)

awwwww man I'm pumped (yet again).... Days of Future PAst is shaping up to be the BEST x-men movie yet. Sentinels, Wolverine, time travel, Kitty pride, galore! I just got done reading an article over at SUPERHEROHYPE.com about DOFP and Hugh Jackman had something to say!

"I know, having sat at Comic-Con on that panel with that extraordinary cast, I keep saying it's like two movies in one, but with the size of it it's really three in one. It really is going to blow people away because of the story. Bryan Singer, I think, is going to become the first director to make increasingly better movies in a franchise, I'm not sure if there's anyone else that's done it." -Hugh Jackman

Continue reading for the interview video ----> (or don't) plus more!







If you're interested in the source article you can check it out here!


I really hope Bryan Singer hits a grand-slam with this one, I really do. Not only is he getting the band back together and reuniting the original X-men cast with the X-men: First Class cast but he is also retconning (comic word for rewritting cannon/lore/history... He's Back to the Future 2-ing the franchise) The events of 'X-men 3: The last 'good' X-men movie' (good being used very generously. 3 wasn't bad per se it just wasn't on par with 1 and 2. Like seeing Batman Begins and then watching Batman and Robin with the Batnipples....but I digress). Did I also Mention... Sentinels? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment