Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, September 20, 2013

MEME round up: 9/20 Edition (movin on upppppp)

So I just got done spending 11 hours moving my girlfriend and I into our new apartment and man AM I BEAT. I wanted to do SOMETHING on here, but wanted to be lazy so my conclusion: MEME round-up. I can be funny, productive and lazy all at the same time! KUDOS to DANA WINKLER (Derek's GF) who is my source for the best ones (usually is too). I'd also like to thank: The internet, my mother, sarcastic comedy, Bill Nye and StumbleUPON (big thank you there...you beatout my MOM for closer on my thankyou list.)


SO here we gooo......

















(from the Bill Nye THO facebook page) ALL of the Nye MEMEs come from here






SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST!



No comments:

Post a Comment