Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I F-ing want one!!!!! (looks like I know my next Duct Tape project: Samurai Star Wars costumes

Geekologie is my S%&t, they have constant new news and updates that are right up my alley. I look upto Geekologie and aspire to attain their status one day (maybe years down the road......time is on MY side yo!). I was perusing their new articles when I came across this...... well this ^
I immediately stopped what I was doing (which if you look at the timestamp you can ascertain the moment) and flocked to here to share this awesomness!!!!! Links included if you continue.......



Here is the link to that Geekologie Article
Here is a link to the article linked in that article (the technical source article)
and Here and Here are where you can buy them if you have the money (and here you can donate one to me if you've got said money)

No comments:

Post a Comment