Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, July 4, 2014

Space.....all infinite and stuff

Sucked into a black hole...... shoot, I was sucked into this documentary. What a wonderful documentary about Quasars and the discovery/history of the supermassive blackhole keeping our galaxy together. It is awe-inspiring and delightful. If I could I'd like up a fatty and watch these kinds of documentaries allllll day lonnnnnnnng, but I can't. Instead I'll just partake in a recreational fashion (I got wayyy too many things to aspire to and aspire to do :-) #owningtheclock). Anywho.... so....yeah....
This all started from me stumbling onto (big surprise there) a list of 100 documentaries to watch. Lovely :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment