Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pretty Self-Explanatory: Top 20 childhood conspiracies.... (Fan Theories ROCK)

I love how elaborate conspiracy theories CAN be and I love how intertwined some of these may be...... Now unless you're the author of ANY source material or unless you have LEGAL control over it, than you don't control the universe....PERIOD..... Only the Beatles know what their songs are about (if anything.....) and none of your theories with empirical evidence can convince me otherwise (this is an analogy of what I'm trying to convey). That's how it is when you view things subjectively from the outside (with a self-derived context) but that is neither here nor there...... I still enjoy the crazy theories and the wild imaginations people have with those theories so I'd just to share some good ones with you






































No comments:

Post a Comment