Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Saturday, July 12, 2014

God is real......'and it is DORITOS CHICKEN' Science Proclaims (with extreme inaccuracy). In other news: Blogger loses credibility with cheesy title, gains it back with content of article.

On thursday my Fiance Nancy and I cooked a chicken recipe that she obtained from a friend at work. IT was AMAZING. It was like a slice of Heaven. It was something I've always dreamed that I never I wanted even though that makes 0 sense. I'm talking..... about DORITOS CHICKEN!
Well...... Ever since I had that meal I've felt compelled to share this ideas with as much of humanity as I can! So I got a camera, took some pictures, fiddled around in garage band, created a cheesy royalty-free song. Then I proceeded to: Dig out my mac (because I haven't used it since I completed building my gaming PC), boot up Final Cut Pro, do a google.com Image search for missing pieces and .....BOOM! I put together a fun and informative DIY video on how you can have culinary heaven in your mouth (gosh that just sounds so dirty but I don't care)
CONTINUE reading for a complete run VIA my finished project: A youtube video.



No comments:

Post a Comment