Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Spooooooooky: Disney's darkside

A year of two ago this all started with my buddy Nathan and I searching for videos of amusement park disasters (morbid....yes....macabre....yes......interesting none-the-less) And we came across some spooooky disney videos about accidents at the parks and things to that nature.... Well I completely forgot about how awesome and creep those videos were.....
Fast-forward to today and here we are. I am writing this and you are reading this (or maybe having it read to you...... you cant just absorb it, so somewhere something is interpreting this text....anyways..), and I am explaining the situation and giving some context.... 
So today I was watching some random videos on youtube and came across a video about disneyland's Sing a Long ride that killed a girl named Debbie Something (not something, but can't remember her actual last name....) and it prompted this whole post. So if you continue this reading I will post some more video akin to the subject aforementioned (ouuuuu big word) you can learn somethings.....kind of






I feel sad now...... dang. That was rough. Either way though, informative and spooooooky








No comments:

Post a Comment