Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, August 23, 2013

It's the little things in life: Mike Tyson finally play the orig punchout

Unlike a majority of us (myself included) Mike Tyson never got around to playing the original Punch out (you know the one with his name on it) and just recently got around to doing it....
I mean I don't blame him, the go is out there doing stuff (hence the reason he's earned the privelege of having his name attached to said game) so he probably hasn't had the time.
ANYWAYS....
Continue reading to see the video!


I don't know what to make of it:


It's like the 8 year old in him coming out to play, that or those are the noises he makes during sex. Either way... It is very amusing to see him struggle against glass Joe.
ENJOY! and congrats to MT, keep on truckin baby!

(I don't know which to site as a source. I read about this off of Geekologie but they got it off of kotaku.com. So there is both for yas)

No comments:

Post a Comment