Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, August 25, 2013

8 more to go, then its 100 posts: $5 DIY Iphone projector!

That's right kids, it is the ultra low-budget, ghetto-fabulous DIY project of the week! (and I cannot stress enough that I'm not being sarcastic) so grab your duct tape and wire and get ready for this gem.

For just about $5 you can make this and try it out for yourself (and worst case scenerio: it completely sucks and you're only out $5)

Basically, alls your need is duct tape, a shoe box and a magnifying glass of sorts
Continue reading for more information



How cool eh? I mean it's not going to be able to play HD quality stuff, realistically, but at least it'll make every video you watch look like it was boot-legged from your local theater. And you know what, that's the kind of experience we're all about here at the 18734 (wait is it? I never went to that meeting...).

Click Here to read the full article containing the instructions


PS: my 100th post anniversary is coming up (huzzah!) and I'm not going to be doing anything special but I just wanted to put it out there. I'm excited, and although most of this content just references other article on other sites I still feel accomplished. My aim was to educate and make people self aware (and also work on generating traffic and revenue to fund DUDESCAST but that's neither here nor there) about currents affairs, hidden knowledge, or general interests/projects that keep me busy. SO thanks to all those who read this in advance, it keeps me going and I sincerely appreciate your interest in my interests. 




No comments:

Post a Comment