Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

This just in: Rolling stones Calls DOE out on their Bullshit (and I've had my suspicions too for years)


"We're doing the worst thing people can do: lying to our young. Nobody, not even this president, who was swept to victory in large part by the raw enthusiasm of college kids, has the stones to tell the truth: that a lot of them will end up being pawns in a predatory con game designed to extract the equivalent of home-mortgage commitment from 17-year-olds dreaming of impossible careers as nautical archaeologists or orchestra conductors. One former law student I contacted for this story had a nervous breakdown while struggling to pay off six-figure debt. It wasn't until he tapped into one of the few growth industries open to young Americans that his outlook brightened. "I got my life back on track by working for a marijuana delivery service in Manhattan," he says. "I've had to compromise who I am . . . because I started down a path that I couldn't turn away from. Student loans aren't hope. They're despair." 

That is a concluding quote from this rolling stones article (found HERE) Ripping off the young: The College Loan scandal



 and it is funny too because I ran into this first hand in college. It's funny when you think of the raw money educational institutions makes from constantly generating fresh students. It is also very disgusting because in a way it ensures economic slavery dependency. Either way if you get a chance read this article with open eyes and get informed. Draw conclusions and reach understandings on your own. This is your life! Sometimes you've gotta fight for it.

(SOURCE ARTICLE here)

No comments:

Post a Comment