Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, July 12, 2013

http://www.strandbeest.com/index.php



I'm at a loss for words. This is Theo Jansen's Strand Beest, and inorganic, art/life-form.  It's science fiction, engineering, nature and art all rolled into one beautiful non-sentient life-form. IT really IS amazing. just watch the video at the very least. At the very most visit the website and read EVERY sub-page like I did, it is fascinating (at least to me it i). I find it very creative and inspiring to try and create non essential life. Shoot....made scientists probably create life everyday, but this is Leonardo Da Vinci par-level art. It rolls so many skills into one and I can definitely say that A. I appreciate it for what it is and isn't and 
B. I'm inspired and invigorated by it's weird wonderfulness.

website here

No comments:

Post a Comment