Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, July 7, 2013

O.k. I know 'Periods' are a taboo subject if you don't have a vagina but guys let's suck-it up and be mature for this one: ALTERNATIVE MENSTRATION PROCEDURE!

Still Using Tampons Or Pads? You Should Read This

Again, if you get freaked out by this: GROW UP! chances are if you're lucky enough to have a spouse or companion that they'll have to deal with this (unless the future finds a way to....) so you will too! GET OVER IT

Sorry for the disclaimer I just don't like people can't be mature about a sensitive subject that I'm sure some women feel slightly embarrassed or insecure about already. but I came across this website through an old manager of mine. Obviously I'm not a female myself (well in case you didn't know.....if you didn't know you do....wow)so I can't experiment with this but I can say that I'm all about alternative living and I'm also all about making the environment better. So if this seems like something you'd be interested in check it out here (link also on top of article)


No comments:

Post a Comment