Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, July 7, 2013

MEME round-up

So I love surfing the internet, like 90's kids liked watching T.V. (I was one of those too...TRL??what what!) and I especially love it when I come across priceless memes. So in the spirit of that I'm going to be doing a random segment called MEME round-up and it will showcase the 'best-in-show' of some awesome memes. In all honesty though most will be related to Star Wars or Marvel. Let's be real....

ooohhhh Batman... never gets old

Did you know: That the main reason Batman took so long to join the Justice League was because he never got his parents to sign the permission slip..... (O.k. thats a load of crap but I had to...)



^ also prompted this:

I couldn't find my orig picture of Michael Shannon is handcuffs
(which is a clip from the movie)
I liked it better but this alternative makes me laugh too

The next few are all from the same site that I stumbled upon.. (with stumbleupon)
sidenote: here's the site


This is just really freaking cool, well assuming it is real.

A little motivation when you're feeling down.


I just love it....Die laughing everytime.



just a few more to put up with....



.......



And to end it: This epic ass moutache!




No comments:

Post a Comment