Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

THE BLOG HAS MOVED (I won't do this to you again...) shorter post name go!

Welcome everybody (again) to the 18734's blog. This is a blog about any and everything I find to be intriguing, delightful, whacky, eye-opening, spooky, whimsical, magical, clever, dark, silly, absurd, existential, and/or informative but not limited to: shinanigans, misinformation, tomfoolery, and just things of an offensive nature. Disclaimer: If any of those things might possibly upset, enrage, insult, offend, or disgust you (first off...good) than this blog may not be for you. I cannot take any responsibility for any form of injury or death or any misfortunate incidents between me or any individual (including the person responsible for opening and/or reading this blog. Or their friends or any known associates too) dead or alive or even yet-to-be-born. by continuing on you release me from all accountability, responsibility. or liability on your behalf or the behalf of others involving you at the time of reading this. WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS IS UP TO YOU. Freedom and responsibility go hand and hand, so wield it with caution. copyright 2013 and anytime before or after as long as this blog shall remain active. this concludes this binding agreement
========================================================================

That was my attempt at a disclaimer to release myself from any lawsuit forming, formed or about to be formed on account of the whacky things that will progress from this blog... I'm trying to think ahead. :-)


So back to some non serious Sh@&. Let's get a lil background info going about this blog and let me bring you up to speed....
This blog is the18734 and it was started originally as a means to communicate updates for my website (which is slowly getting more and more content and such. It also hosts out podcast 'dudescast') so initially it wasn't anything interesting (arguably it still isn't) but that started changing as I wanted to share my affinity for absurd things and things related to science or fiction and science fiction. Then it snow balled into updated things like movie trailers and whacky videos, and stuff about chris hadfield. My bestfriends Nathan Renard and Derek Sample got on board and things were all set to go.
Life was great, we had a website with our videos centered around our fictional universe (the 18734) and we had podcasts, and blogging, and talks about comics and fun times. before the dark times, before the 'empire.'

 One day  Things changed (like things tend to do), and I eventually ran out of room to post dudescast on webs.com for free and as of right now this thing is in the beg. stages so I got no real income coming in either meaning that this is all out of pocket (not that I mind that, it is a small price to pay to do what I love and enjoy doing) so i had to look for another podcast hosting site. Alas! I had found one..... one BING search later and I was at podomatic.com setting up our account. Now I really like this site but they too have a free limit (and right now I'm a cheap bastard) and it too is nearing that time. So in order to survive I must adapt. I gotta sell out a wheee bit to try and raise money to pay for the $5 monthly service (and if more is raised that'll go towards the website and also production of skits and short-films). Unfortunately in order to attempt this I need to put ads up and google won't let me and webs.com's free blog (it probably violates some TOS agreement somewhere or somehow) so I've got to change, I've got to evolve. Hopefully this works out too and if I can I'll put our paypal 'donate' button up should you decide too (again I'm not trying to be pushy but I'm just letting you know it's there).






and now that I've exhausted myself whoring out my integrity you can now enjoy the loveliness contained herein! (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment