Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm on a roll, so call me butter (please fnc$!%g don't): A few articles from geekolgie

I had to share these with you! As you all may know, or may not know if you're new. I <3 Geekologie and things tech oriented. I just  fucking love science! (not to be confused with the facebook page). so for your amusement, enjoyment, or whatever kind of sick thrill you get from reading my stuff (just kidding I love you..can we be friends now? no...wait... what about stranger danger... what!?)



THEY BUILT HOMER'S CAR IN REAL LIFE!!!
read more here. A company really did it!



      AND!



Disabled Duck To Walk Again Thanks to 3-D Printing

how can you say not to this? Well I'll tell you....if you're an asshole you could (and not even I can say no to this so what does that say about you...)
read the story here (thanks geekologie for warming my heart today..and you too Nancy)

No comments:

Post a Comment