Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sentinels invade comic con!



The San Diego Comic-Con has been in full (and when I say full I mean 'FULL') Swing alllll weekend long with soooo many tid-bits a surprises. All of Marvel Phase 2 (Captain America: The Winder Soldier, Thor: The Dark World, and Guardians of the galaxy we're all discussed and FAQ'd and footage was shown.

Now at this time (usually happens this way, shit I didn't get the AntMan footage til forever after comic-con) there isn't much in terms of movie footage but interviews GALORE are up at SuperHeroHype's coverage of the SDCC.

For me, right now the coolest things unveiled are: A) The picture of the Sentinels with the Trask logo in the BG and the announcement of the title for the next Avengers movie- "Avengers: The age of Ultron!"

Now for me I'm confused because the story arc for AoU is relatively new, like as in Summer 2012 til a mmonth or two ago. I hope they are just borrowing the name but more on the AoU announcement later! This glory belongs to X-men: Days of Future Past.

(Pictures courtesy of the IGN's coverage of the Sentinels here

No comments:

Post a Comment