Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Saturday, July 27, 2013

F!$k Yeah Science!: Injectable oxygen is here


Now I've known that they've had this in development for quite sometime and I've done a decent job following it at least the last year or two. HOWEVER, I think it's finally here because researchers at Boston's Children Hospital have created a liquid that can do it. Originally I read an article on AWEscience.com but it came from an article posted on realitypod.com and personally I like the latter better than the former (it provides the follow video) continue reading to watch it.

sidenote: All evil things aside, I think that it is wonderful to live in this day and age because we are the most fortunate benefactors of science to date (then again if you think about it the same could be said of any period at any time)

No comments:

Post a Comment