Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm not going to Delete FaceBook but this is worth a watch none the less

Chances are that we don't fall into the 'I abuse facebook to a point it's a codependency' but this video is still eye opening and worth a watch nonetheless. It points out how social media, in an effort to bring us closer, has actually pulled us far apart. Sometimes it is easy to forget about the simple, minute or trivial things is relationships that make living worth living and we need a reminder. Today was a day for me and I want to share these two videos (and a bonus third funny Video) in case somebody else is having that day too and needs this:

1.

continue reading for motherF$%&ing more!




and this is the video that brought me to video number 1.

2.





and now...... that funny video that you might find annoying (it's old but my buddy Keith just showed me it today)



and because I like you some double bonus bill nye shit!




No comments:

Post a Comment