Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Dudescast....in progress (numba SiksTeen)

Dudescast- 16 is on the up and up. Tomorrow is bestfriend's day (which is normally when we record our dudescast episodes and/or play the shit out of borderlands 2!). Now I'm not making any promises about it being up tomorrow night but I will do what I can. It's just me working here so the load can production and post-production load can be overwhelming at times. I will try my damndest tho!


Also..

-UPDATE ABOUT POLITE ASCHOLE: 
The sketch comedy show is still in pre-production. We are currently still writing the few remaining skits so we can FINALLY roll into production of some funny, and at time racially charged, a riskay comedy. MOVE OVER NIGGERFAGGOT SKETCH! ( still <3 you Donald Glover!!!)

in the meantime enjoy this fun video by DAFT PUNK To commemorate the day that
I finally bought Random Access Memories (I DL'd it first to make sure it wasn't garbage)

and let me tell you: IT... IS... AWESOME!
Daft Punk has always had a funk-feel to them but this time it seems that it is overdrive 
and I'm more than pleased about it (and about the execution of it all). This CD is 10/10 for me.
I enjoyed every track and it reminded me of that old school funk (not that I was around
to hear it) and there was a song that straight-up reminded me of BOWIE. I mean c'mon.. BOWIE
But anyways if you haven't checked it out go listen to it on youtube or DL it (if you do DL it do yourself a favor a buy too it because they deserve your money on this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment