Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram
Click here to visit Dakk's Instagram

Please Consider Donating!

Please Consider Donating!
Please Consider Donating! People like you keep this going

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fuck you Cancer!: Scientists have created an antibody to F&<$ up all forms of cancer (Russel Crowe will sit this fight out)


So I fucking LOVE science and I'm surprised that I haven't read this article on I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE (the FaceBook page), but it DID come from

How 'bout some REAL fucking News' facebook page. 'Like' them all the cool kids are! (no they aren't)


anyways..... researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine in California (try saying that mouthful of a title 5 times fast




here is an exerpt from Article 2:


The drug was effective against several kinds of cancer tumors that were transplanted into mice, including human breast, ovary, colon, bladder, brain, liver and prostate tumors. In every case the antibody was able to get the mice’s immune system to kill the cancer cells.
“It is the first antibody treatment shown to be broadly effective against a variety of human solid tumors, and the dramatic response … has the investigators eager to begin phase-1 and -2 human clinical trials within the next two years,” the Stanford School of Medicine reported on its website.

Now that, in my own opinion of course (well who elses would it be, this is MY blog mother-foes!), is extremely bad ass. I am privileged to live in the what I consider the best era for science (although you could argue that the present is always the best time for science....smart ass). The 20th century saw rises in industry and technology, and now the 21st century will be a step backwards, so-to-say into our bodies and minds. IT IS AWESOME I SAY!!!! AWWWWWEEESSOOOOOOOOMMMEEEE muahahahahahaha

but here are the 2 articles that I got from How 'bout's page

:-) Science, fuck yeah!

A video I found from the comments section for the topic I've been discussing this whole time.

disclaimer: I haven't actually watched this whole video yet, just the first 5 minutes. Now I know how dangerous that can be (well the act of passing knowledge without personally validating it, it is DANGEROUS) but I've heard of this from a few credible sources anyways. Since I haven't seen it as of the posting time of this article I will say that I recommend watching this and drawing your own conclusions. I cannot endorse, condone or condemn this project because that wouldn't be fair. After I watch it though, I'll judge the shit out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment